The Kewlus PRO Spring Cobra Kit is almost here! This going to be a game changer as your training gear will become modular, extendable and interchangeable. You'll be able to upgrade individual components, like the spring for example, whenever new, upgraded versions come out... without having to throw out the whole thing. You'll also be able to mix and match purchased components with DIY ones to either lower your costs or make custom improvements. I'm also considering designing other kits, like the Spar Bar to be able to utilise some of the same components, thus extending their use beyond a single purpose kit.
Components will be available for purchase as either individually, as partial kits and as a complete kit. This means that if you buy some of the components now, like the PRO Spring or the Kewlus Speedball, later you will be able to buy just the components you need as soon as they become available.
Full and Partial Kits
Full and partial kits are now available for pre-order. Although some of the components in these kits are not yet in stock, you can pre-order the kits now, lock them in so you don't miss out if stock runs out and get a discount for pre-ordering.
Here's the latest info on upcoming components and expected release dates:
Top Section Components:
- Kewlus Leather Speedball (available now) - this is the perfect size speedball that I had the manufacturer modify for optimum performance using genuine leather. The weight of this speedball has been minimised while maintaining structural integrity. The opening has been slightly increased to allow for easy insertion of a DIY funnel or the Kewlus Speedball Adapter.
- Kewlus PRO Spring (available now) - designed to offer the perfect weight-to-speed ratio for both DIY top section components (like using a rubber ball, funnel and PVC pipe) and Kewlus genuine components. I have designed this spring to work with common plumbing pipes, so that you can make your own PRO cobra punching bag at just a fraction of the cost of similar commercial bags.
- Kewlus Speedball Adapter (Oct 2021 - Pre-Order Now and Save!) - this adapter has been design to fit perfectly inside of the Kewlus Speedball. With this adapter you will have the ability to adjust the length of the top section. Increase length to get longer reach and reduce length to get faster action.
- Kewlus ClickBar (available now) - the Click Bar is an aluminium bar with heavy duty double spring buttons at both ends. One end simply clicks into the Speedball Adapter, the other into one of the Spring Caps. With the Click Bar you can change components with just a click. The full kit will contain a set of 2 identical Click Bars - one for the top section and one for the mast.
- Kewlus Spring Caps (Oct 2021 - Pre-Order Now and Save!) - these rubber caps come in a set of 2 and have been designed to screw onto each end of the spring for easy mounting of the spring. With these on your spring you'll be able to simply click your spring onto your mast (Click Bar) and click the top section (also Click Bar) into the top of the spring. Upgrading to a new spring will be as simple as "click, click".
- Kewlus Click Mast (Dec 2021) - this is an aluminium shaft with holes at regular intervals and a spring button at one end. It's designed to simply click into the Kewlus Multi Base. The Click Mast and the Click Bar make for the perfect click-and-go height adjustment system.
- Kewlus Multi Base (Dec 2021) - I'm currently in the process of designing and prototyping a composite base that would be able to be used in multiple ways. I want to be able to use it with double suction cups for hard floors as well as with Stabiliser Feet and weight bags.
- Double Suction Cups (Dec 2021) - these are currently available from Amazon and various hardware stores (see the DIY pages for links), but there's some confusion as to which ones actually fit. I will be sourcing and selling the correct ones either as a set of 2, or as part of a kit.
- Stabiliser Feet (Dec 2021) - set of 4 composite feet designed to plug into the Multi Base. These will be sold together with a set of purpose-built sand bags designed to lock around the base and create a flat top section for loading extra weights or sand bags.
- Lock On Sand Bags (Dec 2021) - dual sand bags designed to lock around the base and create a flat top on top of the base for extra weights.
My aim is to keep the prices of the components as low as possible while covering my costs of production and warehousing. All components other than the spring will be replaceable by off-the-shelf DIY components like galvanised and PVC pipes. To encourage you to buy my components the onus is on me to make the pricing of components reasonable.
I'll also bundle components together to make full and partial kits. Partial kits may include the top section with and without the spring, so if you've already got the spring you can order a partial kit without the spring. All the kits will be price-reduced bundles, so by buying a kit you'll save quite a bit compared to buying all the components individually.
I'll keep everyone updated on my YouTube channel, so make sure to stay tuned by either subscribing on the Reedy Kewlus YouTube channel or simply put your email in the footer below.