Kewlus Cobra Bag Kit Components
World's first fully modular and customisable cobra punching bag!
The reflex training game is about to change.
- Simple click-and-go system. Everything just clicks together.
- Hot-swappable components. Swap to a smaller/faster bag mid-session, click-click!
- Fully compatible with DIY (Do It Yourself) components like common PVC and galvanised pipes. You can modify, customise and enhance to suit your specific needs. Save money too!
- Everything is adjustable, including height, reach and speed.
- Multi-purpose and future-proof components. I have designed the key components so they can be used in many different ways. For example, the ClickBar can hold a bag at each end for combat training. It will also be used to extend the height of the mast for future add-ons like the Kewlus Spar Bar.
Here's the latest info on upcoming components and expected release dates:
Top Section Components:
- Kewlus Leather Speedball (available now) - this is the perfect size speedball that I had the manufacturer modify for optimum performance using genuine leather. The weight of this speedball has been minimised while maintaining structural integrity. The opening has been slightly increased to allow for easy insertion of a DIY funnel or the Kewlus Speedball Adapter.
- Kewlus PRO Spring (available now) - designed to offer the perfect weight-to-speed ratio for both DIY top section components (like using a rubber ball, funnel and PVC pipe) and Kewlus genuine components. I have designed this spring to work with common plumbing pipes, so that you can make your own PRO cobra punching bag at just a fraction of the cost of similar commercial bags.
- Kewlus Speedball Adapter (Oct 2021 - Pre-Order Now and Save!) - this adapter has been design to fit perfectly inside of the Kewlus Speedball. With this adapter you will have the ability to adjust the length of the top section. Increase length to get longer reach and reduce length to get faster action.
- Kewlus Click Bar (available now) - the Click Bar is an aluminium bar with heavy duty double spring buttons at both ends. One end simply clicks into the Speedball Adapter, the other into one of the Spring Caps. With the Click Bar you can change components with just a click. The full kit will contain a set of 2 identical Click Bars - one for the top section and one for the mast.
- Kewlus Spring Caps (Oct 2021 - Pre-Order Now and Save!) - these rubber caps come in a set of 2 and have been designed to screw onto each end of the spring for easy mounting of the spring. With these on your spring you'll be able to simply click your spring onto your mast (Click Bar) and click the top section (also Click Bar) into the top of the spring. Upgrading to a new spring will be as simple as "click, click".
- Kewlus Click Bar (available now) - the Click Bar is also used in the base. One end clicks into the bottom of the spring, while the other end clicks into the Click Mast.
- Kewlus Click Mast (Dec 2021) - this is an aluminium shaft with holes at regular intervals and a spring button at one end. It's designed to simply click into the Kewlus Multi Base. The Click Mast and the Click Bar make for the perfect click-and-go height adjustment system.
- Kewlus Multi Base (Dec 2021) - I'm currently in the process of designing and prototyping a composite base that would be able to be used in multiple ways. I want to be able to use it with double suction cups for hard floors as well as with Stabiliser Feet and weight bags.
- Double Suction Cups (Dec 2021) - these are currently available from Amazon and various hardware stores (see the DIY pages for links), but there's some confusion as to which ones actually fit. I will be sourcing and selling the correct ones either as a set of 2, or as part of a kit.
- Stabiliser Feet (Dec 2021) - set of 4 composite feet designed to plug into the Multi Base. These will be sold together with a set of purpose-built sand bags designed to lock around the base and create a flat top section for loading extra weights or sand bags.
- Sand Bags (Dec 2021) - two 20 litre waterproof sand bags. When filled with sand the combined weight should be around 80 pounds.
My aim is to keep the prices of the components as low as possible while covering my costs of production and warehousing. You will also be able to replace most of the components with off-the-shelf DIY components like galvanised and PVC pipes to save money. I want everyone to be able to afford to have a Kewlus Cobra Bag.
Pre-Order The Top Section Kit Today!
Top section kits are now available for pre-order. Although some of the components in these kits are not yet in stock, you can pre-order the kits now, lock them in so you don't miss out. First batch will have limited stock. I'm expecting to start shipping these in mid Oct.
I'll keep everyone updated on my YouTube channel, so make sure to stay tuned by either subscribing on the Reedy Kewlus YouTube channel or simply put your email in the footer below.