This advanced setup of the Kewlus Cobra Bag is for those who want to get the absolute maximum performance from the KS3 Spring. It is also ideal for taller people because it adds extra height to the cobra bag. It involves gluing together an array of MDF boards onto which the Multi Base is mounted. There is also an option with this base to add mobility - to be able to wheel it around without disassembling it.
Things you will need:
- KS3 Cobra Bag - Core Only
- Kewlus Sandbags
- Kewlus Olympic Weight Plate Sleeve (optional - for extra Mast protection and rigidity, if you have one or two Olympic weight plates handy)
- Kewlus Red Bar (optional - for extra speed)
- 4 to 8 MDF Boards: ideal size is 18 inches x 18 inches. The more boards you glue together, the more height you will gain and the heavier the whole unit will be.
- Wood glue or liquid nails.
- 8 x 2 inch wood screws (countersunk) for mounting the Multi Base
- 2 Castor wheels (no swivel) with suitable screws and a wide nylon strap (optional for adding mobility)
- Thin rubber pads (optional for extra traction and for hard floor surfaces)
Watch the video to see how to put it all together: