Kewlus Cobra Bag - KS3 Core Kit (Pre-Order)
Kewlus Cobra Bag - KS3 Core Kit (Pre-Order)
New stock due to arrive in March. Numbers will be limited, so pre-order today to lock in your kit.
The Kewlus Cobra Bag is the world's first modular cobra bag capable of customisations, add-ons, upgrades and DIY integrations. Key components such as the Multi Base and the Cobra Ball Adapter have been designed in 3D and manufactured using advanced materials such as composite fibre for ultimate strength and reliability. Main sections such as the Click Mast and the Click Bars are made from high grade aluminium so they will never rust.
The KS3 Spring is the third generation Kewlus Cobra Bag Spring. It is made from a special type of steel, designed to withstand heavy punishment without breaking. It comes with alloy connectors, each having two adjustment points. The KS3 Spring can be inserted directly into the Multi Base, giving you an alternative shortened version of the cobra bag (minimum height just over 3 foot) - ideal for small kids as young as 2!
Important: Before using the KS3 Spring, please read the KS3 Spring Maintenance Guide.
The Core Kit includes the amazing Kewlus Multi Base which can be used to support the cobra bag in a number of different ways:
- Screwed into the floor such as a concrete floor in a garage or a wooden outdoor deck using 8 suitable screws;
- Used with Platform Paddles (optional add-on) and weighed down with sandbags (optional add-on) and/or other weights;
- Screwed to a DIY baseboard (not included) and weighed down with sandbags (optional add-on) and/or other weights;
- Used with 2 suction cup handles (optional add-on) on a smoothly painted garage floor (see details below).
"When you purchase the Kewlus Cobra Bag Kit, you're not just buying a high quality cobra bag. You're investing in an upgradable, expandable and customizable fighter training system that is set to continue to grow and expand, with new components and add-ons due to be released in the coming months. You'll see from my videos that I'm totally committed and passionate about creating new and innovative boxing gear. Your support will help me develop and release more great and affordable add-ons and upgrades as well as new, innovative training equipment for boxing, MMA and other martial arts."
What's Included in the Core Kit
The Cobra Bag Core Kit includes the following:
- Kewlus Spring (KS3) is the 3rd generation Kewlus spring that fits onto the Click Bars and is also compatible with 3/4 inch pipes for DIY setups.
- Genuine leather cobra ball, designed to fit perfectly onto the Kewlus Cobra Ball Adapter; Size Options: Small ball height: 8.6 inches; Standard ball height: 9 inches. The small size is only half an inch shorter and makes it a little more challenging a target to hit, while slightly increasing the speed.
- Kewlus Cobra Ball Adapter, designed to be used with most speed balls but is the perfect match for the Kewlus Cobra Ball. One unique feature that's not found on other cobra bags is it allows the user to extend the length of the top section, thus increasing the reach of the cobra bag.
- 2 x Kewlus Click Bars - one goes above the spring and one below. These are made from light, yet strong aluminium which will not rust, with dual push buttons at each end. They are a key part of the modular click-and-go system.
- Kewlus Click Mast - designed to simply click into the Multi Base for quick and easy removal and storage of the cobra bag. Made out of strong aluminium it will never rust. The bottom Click Bar simply slips into this mast and clicks in place at the desired height, giving you a height adjustable cobra bag suitable for both kids as young as 8 and adults as tall as 6 foot.
- Kewlus Multi Base - super strong, minimalistic base made from composite fibre. It's designed to be used in multiple ways, such as with a baseboard, with Platform Paddles, with Suction Cup Handles or simply bolted to the floor. It comes with a stainless steel clamp for the collar to lock the mast in place for the ultimate rigidity.
The idea is to be able to swap as well as reutilise components as new add-ons are released. Check out my Youtube channel, Reedy Kewlus and stay tuned for more that is to come!
The height range of the cobra bag is roughly 4'8 (143 cm) - 5'7 (171 cm) from the floor to the top of the bag when using a baseboard. In the shortened form (KS3 Spring plugged directly into the Multi Base), the height range is roughly 3'3 (100 cm) - 3'7 (110 cm). The shortened version is ideal for small kids or for mounting upside-down from the ceiling or horizontally on a wall.
Platform Paddles - these come as a set of 4 composite fibre paddles that plug into the Multi Base to make a platform onto which you can place your sandbags or other weights. If you don't have the time to make a baseboard, then these are a great alternative, especially if combined with the Kewlus Sandbags.
Sandbags - these come as a set of 2 sandbags specifically designed to have the right capacity, so that when fully filled with sand or gravel they will give you enough weight for a stable platform. Partially filled, they also allow you to place extra weights on top of the platform and help absorb vibrations.
Suction Cups - these come as a pair and can be used on painted concrete flooring, such as in a garage to hold down the Multi Base. They make for a very convenient way to set up your cobra bag without the need for heavy weights. They also allow you to get in close to the cobra bag due to their very small footprint compared to other types of bases. Please note that these suctions cups do not work on all surfaces, and even on smooth tiles are likely to dislodge with heavy punches. I cannot guarantee that they will work on your floor. Failure to stick to your floor does not qualify for a refund. See the Suction Cups product page for set-up instructions and a demonstration video.
Set Up Instructions
The complete set up instructions, including videos for the KS3 Cobra Bag Kit are here.
Before using the KS3 Spring, please read the KS3 Spring Maintenance Guide.
Shipping is calculated at checkout with the following average shipping times.
USA & Canada
USA and Canadian orders will be shipped from Canada and takes just 2-3 days to most locations.
Australia & NZ
Australian orders will be shipped from Queensland and takes just 2-3 days. NZ orders take 7-14 days.
The Rest of The World
All of the orders for the rest of the world are shipped from Canada and takes around 1 week to deliver.
Please note that you may need to pay import tax in some countries. Please check with your country's importation laws to find out how much tax would be charged.
You will receive an email with a tracking link as soon as your order is shipped from the warehouse. Please note that orders are not shipped on weekends or public holidays.
Some products are available to pre-order and receive as soon as the are in stock. Please note that if you order these items together with other products, you whole order will not be shipped until every item in your order is available. All items in your order will be shipped together at the same time.
Put it together had to make connectors that ere out of stock. Bolted right to my wood floor like a champ. Works great. It's very addicting and I'm getting better every day.
Absolutely brilliant system , my son loves it and the ease of setting up where you want to use, and to be able to pack up and put away. Top product , highly recommend to aspiring boxers, well done Reedy
The KS3 spring is just so incredible fast and has a really great rebound while still not missing out on reach, so it's perfect to work on my Philly shell.
The fact that the whole bag is modular makes it even better. I'm pretty tall, so I might replace the lower click mast with a galvanised pipe to use the shortest/fastest setting of the bag.
It's just a quality product and you can't anything better for this price, plus the customer service by Reedy is top notch.
Don't hesitate and go for it.
Much fun to use.
Nice guy behind the product.
I’ve wanted a reflex bag for years and was finally about to pull the trigger between a grodex or a fierce reflex bag.. Happened to stumble across Kewlus and saw that this new version dropped a few weeks ago. For half the price, this does EXACTLY what the more expensive ones do.. and the quality is THERE.
big respect to ya kewlus !
I have tried several different reflex bags. Some were very expensive. I sent them all back. The Kewlus bag is by far the best. Very stable and responsive. Provides a great workout!!